(as of Apr 09,2021 07:16:39 UTC – Details)
Material: ABS, Glass
Voltage: 100-240V, 10W, US Plug
* For sensitive skin, please use a thin gauze to cover the skin surface before taking care to avoid excessive irritation to the skin.
* Do not leave the glass tube in the same position for more than 10 seconds.
* People who is Pregnant, Heart disease or hypertension can not use this machine.
* Before starting the instrument must first install the glass electrode tube on the handle, use the instrument to turn off the power.
* 15mins-20mins for one times, 2-3 times for a week could achieve the best treatment result.
Why Choose APREUTY High Frequency Machine?
Suitable for dry or inactive skin
Applicable to oily skin
Applicable to injured or inflamed skin
Stimulate hair to grow
4 Neon Gas Orange
3 Neon Gas Orange & 2 Argon Gas Violet
3 Neon Gas Orange & 4 Argon Gas Violet
Wrinkles & Blemishes
🌺MULTIPLE FUNCTION🌺: Portable High frequency machine through the glass electrode tube to produce high frequency current, accelerate the blood circulation, eliminate acne and pimples, anti-aging, anti-wrinkle and tighten up the skin. This high frequency facial machine also can heal wound fast, help hair growth and cure alopecia, etc.
🌺FOUR ELECTRODES FIT YOUR NEED🌺: You can choose the different electrodes to treat your skin problem – mushroom tube for broad area treatment; tongue tube for sensitive areas, such as dark circles beneath eyes; bend tube for spot areas; comb tube for stimulating scalp circulation to grow new hair.
🌺SAFTY and PORTABLE🌺: High frequency vibration of the machine accelerates the blood circulation to improve your skin conditions. The machine included the insulated handle and glass electrode tube for keeping safety, also it is easy to carry.
🌺PERFECT SKINCARE SYSTEM🌺: ATP(Adenosine triphophate) has the effect of improving the body’s metabolism and it’s the main source of energy in the body. APREUTY Skin Wand by stimulating ATP synthesis to slow down the aging process, make the skin is younger. Dramatic appearance improvement, who says money can NOT buy you everything?